Advertisement

Ads

Ads

Ads

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 ❤️ When the Rain Brought Us Together


The rain had been falling over New York City since late afternoon. By evening, the streets were glowing beneath the reflections of countless lights, while the sound of raindrops filled the small apartment where Emily Carter was standing beside the window.

Behind her, Daniel Brooks quietly placed two cups of coffee on the table.

“You always disappear into your thoughts when it rains,” Daniel said with a gentle smile.

Emily turned around and smiled. “Maybe because rainy nights make everything feel different.”

They had been friends for years, but recently, something between them had changed. Every conversation lasted a little longer. Every glance seemed to carry a hidden meaning. Neither of them had found the courage to say what they truly felt.

Daniel walked closer and looked into her eyes.

“I've been wanting to tell you something,” he said.

Emily's heart began beating faster. “What is it?”

“I don't think I see you as just my best friend anymore.”

For a moment, Emily said nothing. Then she smiled softly.

“I was wondering when you would finally say it.”

Daniel laughed quietly. “You already knew?”

“Maybe I was waiting for you.”

The distance between them slowly disappeared. Daniel gently took her hand, and Emily rested her head against his shoulder. They stayed that way for several quiet moments, listening to the rain outside.

There was no need for dramatic promises. Their closeness said enough.

Daniel whispered, “I don't want tonight to end.”

Emily looked up at him. “Then don't let it.”

He smiled and pulled her into a warm, lingering embrace.

Outside, the city continued to rush through the rainy night. But inside that little apartment, Emily and Daniel had finally discovered something they had been searching for without realizing it—the beginning of a love story that might last far beyond that beautiful night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

| Designed by Colorlib